------ Forwarded Message ---------- Forwarded message follows -------

...I offer a "summary-
by-recall": The study was based upon the oral ingestion of
colloidal silver, both as a primary protocol.....and as an
adjuvant to other protocols..  Suffice to say, there was no
detectable improvement through using multiple protocols over,
simply, colloidal silver alone.  Therefore, I offer a brief on
the "basic" colloidal silver protocol utilized.  A variation in
volume and strength was employed during these tests.  Excepting
the speed-of-influence, there appeared little distinction in
efficacy from among the various solution strengths ( 5 ppm to 20
ppm).  Better, more rapid,  results were achieved by keeping an
elevated presence of colloidal silver in the alimentary tract.
This was accomplished through having the volunteer  experimenter
ingest small quantities of CS over an extended period of time.
The actual protocol most favored : Oral administration of
approximately 1.5--2.0 oz. of 5 ppm CS (or equivalent at higher
concentrations) at least three times per day.  Each dosage was
followed, immediately, with 8 to 10 ounces of plain water.   The
average period for achieving  complete favorable resolution (even
among the more severe, acute, cases) was less than 21 days.  Best
results were achieved when the CS was ingested, separated by
time, at least 1 hour before or after any meal. This was  a VERY
simple, non-intrusive, methodology which proved most effective in
remedy/control of Helicobacter pylori.....at least we found this
to be so in our EXPERIMENTAL evaluations.  No injurious or
threatening concomitant circumstances whatsoever, evolved during
these evaluations. In the few relapse cases encountered, a simple
repetition of the original protocol sufficed to correct them.  A
considerable number of the original volunteers chose to establish
an on-going protocol for including CS as a prophylactic
(generally around 1 to 2 ounces of 5 ppm CS, divided into two
doses....daily). I apologize again, but must go now.  If this
information is insufficient for your research needs, please post
a notification. Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.

----- Original Message ----- From: "sol" <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>