There are different forms of COQ10.  What form you are implyiing to?  Does it
matter? mine is ubiquinone.   Life extention one is very expensive.

--- On Sat, 4/7/12, Tel Tofflemire <telt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Tel Tofflemire <telt...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Tapeworm Season is next 5 months.
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Saturday, April 7, 2012, 11:33 AM

Depending on the size of the dog Dianne, A 20 Lb dog and under would be 3 or 4
days, a 50 - 60 lb dog a 5 or 6 day treatment to be sure you get them all, and
then its hard to get the ones that git into the brain. The longer they have
them the harder it is to kill them all, but it will work with mega doses, and
not hurt the animal or person, COQ10 in an antioxidant and real safe.

Tel Tofflemire