Ooops! I think it's called N-acetyl carnosine. I haven't got it with me so may be misremembering. L
On Apr 13, 2012, at 12:24 PM, Guyot Léna wrote:

Hi Joyce,

I regularly use CS as base for eye drops, adding MSM, or in dire straits (like uveiitis) a few drops of DMSO (stings a bit more) to a whole eyedropper bottle of CS. Works very well and I have my ophthomolgist's blessing. I don't see why CS wouldn't serve well to deliver eyebright. When I get home from my road trip, I plan to add L-acetylcarnosine, which is reputed to help cataracts. My ophtho. is neutral but open.

Be well,
Léna