In a message dated 4/16/2012 6:40:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
deemo8...@yahoo.com writes:

Good morning.....I new  to the world of colloidal silver so, please forgive
my ignorance!  Here's  my question.....can colloidal silver help
repair/reverse clogged arteries in  the body?  Thanks - Diane
   Hi Diane-- Here are sites to check out...  You can get free info. & free
phone to ask questions... I just started   { slowly } taking serrepeptases
& alternating curcumin &  CQ10------   .I bought Robert Redfern's book on
serrepeptases . This  is the site--_Serrapeptase  ebook -Miracle Enzyme by
Robert Redfern_ (http://www.goodhealthusa.com/products/TheMiracleEnzyme1EB/)
 This site has more  info.---_Serrapeptase  info._
(http://www.ivanfraser.com/articles/health/serrapeptase.html)
If you e-mail me I can send you some of the free letters from  Redfern...
    This on Curcumin ( Turmeric }
_Turmeric,  Curcumin Naturally Block Cancer Cells | Natural Society_
(http://naturalsociety.com/turmeric-curcumin-naturally-block-cancer-cells/)
  I am also doing research on Natokinase--I have heard it  can be great but
may be dangerous for some  so want to be sure before I  take it...Lois