 From: Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 7:23 PM
Subject: RE: CS>tooth problems- can EIS help?

I easily destroyed several bacterial
infections in the roots of my teeth as well as cavitations in  teeth.  I used a
Godzilla… a battery hooked up to two wires with sponges on the ends used
as electrodes.  The DC current kills the bacteria instantly inside the tooth or
root.  You can use as little as 1 ½ volts or up to 6 volts but no higher.  9
volts is dangerous and overkill in any event.  Just a flashlight battery will
do.  Go to microelectricitygermkiller group on Yahoo for info and schematics on
how to make the device… it costs less than $10 and has saved me thousands
in dental bills.  Good luck.

Bob