Some people are super infected, and just need to go at their own pace.
 Everyone is different.  That is the great thing about CS with lyme
and co - everyone can tolerate, it is just a matter of finding the
right dose.  Even that may mean diluting 1 drop of CS even further.
Antibiotics do not have this leisure with regards to dosing, so if
people can't tolerate the minimum dose of the abx, they are just asked
to tough it out!  CS I think is the perfect first pass for these
infections.

David