Mike,

Well, this thread definitely corroborates the fact that a full moon amplifies negativity in folks with pathogens. It seems every full moon, the snarkiness comes out. Pity, 'cause we're all in this together.

As a long-term Lymie, I'm grateful that CS is favorably mentioned in my Lyme_and_Rife group even though you see fit to be negative about Rife here.

Give us this day, our daily BREADTH!  (Please note the spelling)

People who are struggling to get well shouldn't put down what they haven't personally experienced. In a few months Rife definitely brought my 40+ year chronic Lyme to heel, and after a year of substantially lessening my pathogen load and also bringing on herxes of astonishing magnitude, I learned more about detoxing, found S&C, and TCMs and am now about 90% back to 'normal' whatever that is. And yes, i generate my own CS and find a place for it in my 'bag of tricks'. We must have many tools that bag with something as serious and diverse as Lyme.. Not every tool is valid for every person, but let's not put any of them down out of hand.

We may not all be scientists (who historically are still human and prone to bias, blindness, and ego), but many of us are courageous lab- rats, trying things on ourselves that might make the allopathic community shake its closed, and collective head. I'd expected more openness and tolerance in 'alternative' groups, so this post really disappointed me. I'll blame it on the moon and increased pathogen activity.

Be well,
Léna