I don't know either. But I do have a book entitled "the Placebo Effect" the premise of the book is that the placebo effect is real, and that it also happens in animals, and that it is likely possible for a person to use it deliberately for healing. Fascinating book.
sol

Marshall wrote:
That is a valid question, and one I don't know a solution to. When you have a reality that is molded by belief and intention, is ANY experiment foolproof and intrinsically valid?

Marshall