Thats exactly what I wanted to know too. I want to make my own as well.

Being in Denmark, I have the opportunity to buy from Amazon UK, would
appreciate some recommendations from this lot:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_10?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ultrasonic+cleaner&sprefix=ultrasonic%2Caps%2C172&x=0&y=0

Basically, I need to make small batches for 2 persons at a time.

About instructions to make the stuff, can someone please repost links to
instructions. I have been using commercial Lypo-C from LivOn Labs, its seems
the home recipes

have way more lecithin in them, the Lypo-C has a 1:1 lecithin/calcium acorbate
ratio with 12% alcohol as preservative. I wonder how LivOn make theirs? Has
anyone experimented

with making a 1:1 ratio liposomal blend at home?

Thanks a lot,

Ole