 From: Rowena <new...@internode.on.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: CS>OT - black salve

Other possible recipe ingredients:

Chaparral, Galangal, Rhubarb, Burdock, Buckthorn, Red Clover, Purple Lapacho,
Ascorbal Palmitate, Graviola, Sheep Sorrel, Bentonite Clay, Pine Tar,
Artemisenin, Chickweed,
Black Walnut Bark
Poke Root
Nettle

Chickweed Salve (Cold Infusion)
Chickweed, Comfrey, Mint, Olive Oil, Beeswax, Lavender, Rosemary, Eucalyptus.