Way to go Dee, It sometimes takes smart people like you to figure things out. I
know it is much easier when you are there in person.

Tel Tofflemire

________________________________
 From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: CS>OT - black salve

Re: CS>OT - black salve
Meant to say Tel – I had another success with your black salve – even in its
non-sticky state!  I put some on my friends dog which had this recurring place
on her head which just wouldn’t heal.  She had already had it removed
surgically once but it came back.  I sprayed it with CS and H202 and then
rubbed some black salve in.  Low and behold, it scabbed and has now completely
disappeared!  Thanks again.  dee