From: Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: CS>OT - black salve
To: "silver-list" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 8:57 PM

what can you use to thin black salve when it's dried some?

Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 12:11:35 -0700
From: telt...@yahoo.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Dear people you can, put Black salve in a capsule, or a hunk of food the dog
will gulp down, but only a very small amount at a time several times a
day, Also You could rig a nebulizer for the dog to breath Black Salve fumes to
get into it's lungs? That would take a little doing, but can be done, you would
need to heat up the Black Salve so it would steam off the fumes you want it to
breath.   This is just a suggestion I through out to try to help you save the
precious Animal.

Tel Tofflemire