Thanks Sandee, yah I battle the far right labs& sellers of junk all the time.

Tel Tofflemire

________________________________
 From: Sandee George <oha...@juno.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: CS> is the list down ?

Hi There Tel - I am doing OK thanks and I hope the same goes for you - I am
glad to hear you are getting some orders my site has been very quiet especially
as the stupid article on EIS hit the decks today there is always another set
back for general public - I am really sick of it and all I can say is like you
we have what we have for ourselves the rest will make their choices as the wind
decrees !!!!
Take care of you - I am glad to know that the fires are out and things have
quieted down
Regards
Sandee

Attitude is everything!!!