Thanks so much Nenah,  I was saying to her. CS would not help and I did read up
on the "parathyroid " but it's my 1st time so I knew not to advise.

Tel Tofflemire

________________________________
 From: Nenah Sylver <nenahsyl...@cox.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 9:08 AM
Subject: RE: CS>parathyroid taking CS

Cyndi
wrote: Calcium is the last thing someone with a bad parathyroid needs. They
already
have too much. The only way to fix this problem is to have the bad gland taken
out. I had that done two weeks ago. And cs doesn't help this situation but
doesn't
hurt either. I take it daily for other reasons.
--------
Before
considering the removal of a gland or organ, I would see if I could figure out
what is causing it to malfunction, and then correct the cellular error.

Dinshah’s
Spectro-Chrome color therapy is wonderful. There are colors you can use to
correct a malfunctioning parathyroid gland. Google “Dinshah Health
Society” for more information. You can also read about it in my Rife Handbook.

Nenah

Nenah
Sylver, PhD
author,