 From: Melly Bag <tita_...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 6:02 PM
Subject: CS>Anti radiation herb

Herb Robert (Geranium Robertianum) is known as anti radiation herb.  It removes
radiation from ground and neighboring plants where it is planted and yet, when
they tested HR, it did not have radiation.

I used to buy cut leaves of it, now most vendors disappeared, and those that
used to sell cut leaves now only in sell powder form, and wished me luck if i
find cut leaves.  I bought seeds and am now growing them in pots inside the
house.

My question is, does Coronal Mass Ejection contain radiation?  Can Herb
Robert be used as antidote for  Coronal Mass Ejection physical effects?

Thanks.

Melly