From: Katarina Wittich [mailto:kato...@mindspring.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 1999 12:56 AM
To: Silver A
Subject: CS>Off Topic - Magnet purchase info???

Hey everyone,

I want to make magnetized water and just relized that the magnets I have are
too small to work properly with the litre bottles I want to use..
It is utterly overwhelming looking for magnets on the web -- and they are
all absurdly expensive!!

So does anyone have info on a cheap source of circular magnets with a 8 to
10 cm diameter and around 3,000 gauss?

Thanks,
Katarina