This seems to be a sever lack of nutrician when these skin conditions manifest.
Some of my friends are haveing huge success with the muscadine grape
seed capsules and lotion.
For myself, it is reducing age spot /inflamation in the organs when I
put it onto the reflex points on hands and feet.
Toenails have never looked better.
Moons on the toenails is almost unheard of in an adult.
Tara

On 8/17/12, Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:
> Maybe it was due to a vitamin B deficiency then?  dee
>

> From: Gayla Chepourkoff <aera...@gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:35:49 -0700
> To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
> Subject: Re: CS>Psoriasis
>
> I got rid of mine with brewer's yeast. I was taking it to improve my hair
> and nails and lo and behold the P went away. That was over 40 years ago and
> it has never returned.
> Gayla

Archives: