 From: Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: CS>DMSO Question

Hi Paul,
The only hitch with DMSO is that it can be very drying to the skin. Mixed 50/50
with Aloe, it's just as effective and the skin will be happier.
There's also a recipe called Brooks mix: 75%CS, 15%glycerin, and 10%DMSO. Great
for wounds and aches. I put mine in a 1oz roll0on I got on eBay.
Also, tart cherry juice is good for gout, but if it gets pricey or hard to find
for you, there are tart cherry capsules (I take one every night) that are
pretty effective, too.
If you suspect gout, try to avoid foods with purines, like sardines, shrimp,
smoked oysters, etc. That's what brought mine on.

Be well,
Léna

I have some lower back pain and might have a little gout as well.