 From: "zzekel...@aol.com" <zzekel...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 7:05 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Wires// Canadian silver dollars

In a message dated 10/19/2012 8:51:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
highergroun...@gmail.com writes:
Thanks,  I will have to investigate. I am in Canada so will have to see about
prices  and who will ship here.
>Thanks though! : )

A few years back there was a discussion concerning
silver for generators... Someone suggested the Canadian silver dollar which was
four nines in purity & they said using two of them could last someone a
lifetime of CS making... Lois