Hi Dee,

Can you tell us where this information comes from?  I have a personal
and commercial interest in Lipo Vit C and this goes against absolutely
everything I've ever learnt, but I'm a truth seeker and want to see all
angles, so please if you have some information it would be much
appreciated if you'll share.  I R&D every day like a hawk and have never
heard anything of this kind*except*  that small doses of Vit C could
help cancer survive, because it changes its behaviour in a dose
dependant manner, and the idea is to hit is quick and very hard, and not
to pussy foot around with it with RDA levels of 60-65mg etc.  It can be
a pro-oxidant and an anti-oxidant dependent on dose and environment.

Regards
Paul