From: Neville Munn
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 11:17 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>The Silvercell process?

I'd be interested in knowing the difference in end product between the use of
99.98% and 99.99% pure fine silver electrodes?
Does that 0.2% difference in silver produce a different end result measurement
if using same electrode setup, same water and water temperature, same
equipment, same brewing time,  same testing methods etc etc.

I follow your thinking Asif, if it ain't broke then don't mess with it <g>.

All it has to do is *work*, and that's 'perfect' enough for me without chasing
some impossible dream to achieve......*What* exactly?

N.