Melly,

Since I don't like smoothies and seem not to get around to juicing as often as I'd like, I put it in coffee. I can't taste the borax at all--even when I've put more than 1/8 tsp in the brew. In order to cut back on coffee(makes my fingers ache) many years ago, I started putting some of my therapeutics in a large cup every morning. Some days I have 2 of my mugs = 30 oz or so, about 5 teacups. I enjoy it far more than tea. If I choose to fast from coffee for a few weeks, I substitute hot water or hot lemon water for the coffee and continue with my additives in my 2nd morning drink. (first is 15 oz. ozonated water).

My Coffee: 15 oz french pressed grounds, 2 Tbls Coconut oil 1 Tbls Cocoa (NOT dutched or alkali processed), 1/4 tsp each Cinnamon, Cardamom, Allspice, Ginger, 1/8 tsp each Cayenne, turmeric. If it's in the kitchen at the time I add a tablespoon or so of DE. half and half.. 2nd Cup is similar only I reuse my grounds and augment with a dash of instant coffee and substitute a T of hemp oil instead ofthe coconut.

Saralou,