Okay...now I'm thinking that while I am taking larger dosages I may be
experiencing some die off too. Interesting. Maybe I am killing two birds
with one stone. I am somewhat better today.

Jo



>Using 5 ppm product we have found that 2 to 4 oz will stop the flu dead in
>about an hour when it first appears.  Once you have it bad, it may take 2
to 4
>ounces every hour for 6 to 8 hours before you knock it out.
>
>Marshall
>
>Mercer wrote:
>
>> I have the &#...@%%%^& flu !  (It's not die off as I have been slacking on
my
>> treatment.)
>>
>> Sooo, I wonder how much CS I should/can take. I have 30ppm Natural
Sources.
>> I want to stop the post nasal drip, sore throat, sneezing etc.
>>
>> Advice please, please, please. :o(
>>
>> Jo
>>
>> --
>> The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
>>
>> To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to:
>> [email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
>> with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.
>>
>> To post, address your message to: [email protected]
>>
>> List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>
>
>
>