Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:41:54 -0500
Subject: Re: CS>Residue in silver?
From: sobertogod1n...@gmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

We have a silvergen and it has a stirrer . But i always clean the silver strips
after each batch.
The engineer of the product just said to wipe with a paper towel .

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com> wrote:

You mentioned the 2nd jar?  Was the first jar similar?

I don't get any residue in mine so if you don't want any sediment then I
suggest you revisit your production procedures, methods and practices as
something must be amiss.
If you're not using one of those auto polarity reversal units then I suggest
being more critical about removal and cleaning of electrodes at regular timed
intervals during production process, and if you don't incorporate some form of
stirring method if brewing larger volumes, then I recommend you do so.

Don't know your setup so I can't contribute much.

N.