Marshall Dudley posted in part as follows: 

The interesting thing when we use the CS/AV [CS = colloidal silver and AV= aloe 
vera] mixture is that the wart does not fall off leaving a scar like a lot of 
the approved methods do, such as compound W, or freezing or burning them off 
do.  Instead they seem to shrink until gone,
with absolutely no scar at all.  I can't even tell where they were.
 
Marshall did not mention, in this posting at least, the number of days that it 
took for the wart to disappear completely using topically his combination of CS 
and aloe vera. 
When I first began using only CS orally for Lyme Disease it was with my 
homemade, polarity switching, 36 vdc CS that was tested out at 27 ppm. I took 
one dose of two tablespoonsful about every other day. The wart seemed to start 
shrinking almost immediately and I could barely locate it by touch where it had 
been after 11 days from the start of the CS. When I remembered to check again 
at 21 days, the wart was gone without a trace by sight or touch. Now, after 45 
days of this CS protocol, the Lyme symptoms are fast becoming only a memory 
also! 

Carlos LeClair -- a new Happy Camper