I thought we did ?

Tel Tofflemire

________________________________
 From: Gary Hilt <sobertogod1n...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Calling Tel

Hey! i got it today wasnt sure of dosage so i took 1/4 tspn today.
i had a bad day with the gut but it feels better now since that 1 dose.
You had $3 on one pack and $4 on the other and postage was $2.46.
So how much is your paypal? im just wondering so i can figure a bigger
purchase if this goes well.
Thanks

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:34 PM, phoenix23002 tds.net <phoenix23...@tds.net>