From: phoenix23002 tds.net [mailto:phoenix23...@tds.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 2:31 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>FDA Closures

I so agree, Melly.  We don't have a Pres looking out for us and our dear
Pres believes in the largest government money can buy (more bureaucrats)
controlling as many citizens and every facet of their lives as possible.
Nor do we have a Congress that has any backbone or principles and they are
not at all willing to stand up for us.  We are screwed.  It is just a matter
of time now.  What I really resent is how the government continues to just
write rules and/or regulations and seems to consider our
Congress/Constitution an irritant at best and irrevelant at worst.  That
effectively removes our voices from having any influence in any possible
legislation.   Lola H.