I second that

I was the only RN who refused to give vaccines and never lost her job //  Jane

----- Original Message -----
  From: vicki hood
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 1:54 PM
  Subject: Fw: CS>Suggestions for Baby?VALERIE

  Valerie,  Begging you to please not vaccinate.  I lost my step grandson
(3months old) 3 days after a vaccine.  When you read ingredients mercury,
formaldehyde, aluminum, dried sheeps blood, animal pus, MSG and other
disgusting  cross species ingredients,  think how this will destroy the immune
system.  My almost stepson visited the coroner and was told to get out of her
face.  Parent support group for SIDS  parents (10 sets of parents)  .  Every
one of those babies had a vaccine no more than 5 days before they died.  Not
one baby reached any statistics.  yOU CANNOT BE FORCED TO VACCiNATE.   Nothing
in the constitution that says government can put a foeign substance in your
body.   Follow the money train.  Big pharma is beyond anything immaginable.
Much written by doctors who have delved into the question written in
vaclib.org-----forms available to opt out if you want to present this to
school.  Good reading but google anti vaccine sites.  PS studied this many
years as i have MS from a vaccine in 1972-3 maybe.  I have stayed away from big
pharma as i know better now.  I will do anti-biotics if absolutely necessary.
Get a broken bone fixed or just absolutes.  --------------You lost your babies
twin and suspect vaccine? Google other mothers who have lost their babies from
a vaccine.   Know someone with an auto immune disease?  ask if onset was right
after a vaccine.  That's cancers, Lupus, MS, arthritus, flu, encephalitus and
many others.   You could lose your other child.  Tell them to put that needle
where the sun don't shine. Not one vaccine.  Read, discuss and don't believe in
the money hungry big pharma.
  No virus found in this message.