Elbert Vaughn wrote: . I have done research, and found that a product call
immunocal, and lifewave patches can cause the body to produce more of it on
natural glutathione, and according to the internet(I am speaking more about
the lifewave patches) can simulate what I saw on youtube with the
intravenous glutathione(again prices very high for immunocal, and the
lifewafe patches). Their was a person with parkinsons disease that put on
the lifewave patches on youtube, and basically had the same results as a
person taking intravenous glutathione would have. The results were
immediate(even though  I am skeptical about lifewave patchs(my mothers
friend had some aliment that the lifewave patches were suppose to
allieviate, but got no results). So basically what I am trying to do is to
find something that we as a family can afford that can give the same or
similar  results that a parkinsons patient recieves when taking intravenous
glutathione, that is, if I cannot find affordable  liquid glutathione from
off the internet (injectable glutathione) , because if I am not able to find
affordable liquid glutathione we as a family wlll not be able to treat my
father with intravenous glutathione. God knows I will be forever grateful if
anyone has any suggestions to help me achieve this goal.

========================

Elbert,

The Lifewave patches--at least in my own experience and based on my
discussions with some colleagues--give excellent results. The only thing is,
you have to experiment to find the optimal areas on the body to place them.

I put my glutathione patches about inch below the navel. I always feel
better when I have them on.

Besides the great advice others gave to prepare liposomal glutathione (which
substantially reduces the expense), an excellent nutrient to get the body to
produce its own glutathione is whey. Try to get the complete whey and not
the isolate.

Best,

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com;
<http://www.rifehandbook.com> www.rifehandbook.com