Even name brand TDS/PPM meters range from decent to sucks out loud.
With an error spec of +/- 2 % over a range of 2000 PPM, then unwind the math from salt water to silver water where a 3 is an approximate 6.....and they ALL use conductivity to get the numbers ??

Ode

At 04:33 PM 12/23/2012 -0800, you wrote:
Where can I obtain a TDS meter as you mentioned?

From: Alex Flex <aflex...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:37 PM
Subject: CS>American Biotech Labs review (ASAP 10 Silver Solution)

Hello List,

I recently bought two bottles of Ag4O4 colloidal silver from American Biotech Labs review (ASAP 10PPM Silver Solution) and I wanted to share my experience and get an opinion.

I noticed that there was no taste of this, it was like tasting regular water... SO i went and took my TDS meter and it measured 3ppm only!!

Could anybody tell me if this is some kind of mistake... ? Or has anybody before seen such measure?

Alex

Rules and Instructions: <http://www.silverlist.org/>http://www.silverlist.org