Hi Alex,

When I say good success I am referring to colds/flu as that is mostly what I
have used mine for. It also seems to keep candida at bay which I can feel flare
up when my feet start itching. Usually caused by indulging in the carbs/junk
food too much.

Steve
---- Alex Flex <aflex...@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Hello Steve,

What do you call "good success" have you been able to sucessfully treat
any disease yourself with this zapper?

Thanks

On 12/24/2012 09:25 PM, Steve Levine wrote:
> I have had good success with this zapper
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Z4eX-EXTREME-3-Frequency-Hulda-Clark-Zapper-/350629620091?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item51a327697b
>  great quality, and the price is very reasonable.
>
> Steve
> ---- Alex Flex<aflex...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Archives: