 From: Renee <gaiac...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 10:32 AM
Subject: RE: CS>Need help

My
brother and husband just nebulized pure 15-20ppm CS, 3 to 5 times a day, for a
couple days and their chest infection (and sinus as they breathed in through
their noses) went away totally.  They felt fine after the first day, but did it
the second day to make sure it was all gone.  Of course, they started
immediately as soon as they started feeling bad.  it may take longer if your
husband has waited longer.

Samala,
Renee

So
-- we're going to try nebulizing EIS.  Having never done this before, I
need to know -- do we use EIS full-strength?  Also -- how much, how often,
etc. -- general guidelines.  TIA.
MA