GB 4000 and MOPA, EMR labs. Cost around $5,000. Usually you need to be
thinking of cancer in order to spend that much. I have the beginning of
Esophagus cancer, it hasn't got worse using the MOPA but still have symptoms.
Better for me than a surgeons fix. I started with zappers, then frequency
generators before buying the plasma tube. DR Rifes system was like the MOPA.
Brickey

In a message dated 12/26/2012 11:09:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,