From: PT Ferrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net>
Subject: CS>zapper burns & graphite vinyl material
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 9:33 AM

Thanks to everyone who responded to my email on zapper burns.  I eventually
remembered I had some graphite gloves that I used as electrodes and started
using them and have not had another burn.

Now I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get some of the graphite-vinyl
material.  I have hunted the internet and have not been able to find it.

Thanks... and Happy New Year.  I have greatly enjoyed all of your
correspondence over the time I have been on this list.
PT