Here also is an excellent way to cure an abscessed tooth.  Take a small
piece of cotton, wet it with saliva, put two drops of  Oregano Oil on it.
Place it on the gum at the root between the root and cheek.  Leave it on
overnight.   Most of the time it will be gone in the morning.  If not, do
it again..

--

*PLEASE remove ALL names and email addresses before forwarding; and send
only as BLIND CARBON COPY (Bcc).  Erasing the addresses helps prevent

Day Sutton

day.sut...@gmail.com