From: JERRY PRENDERGAST <jsmpren...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: CS>Silver and Extreme Dry mouth
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, January 25, 2013, 11:52 PM

Hi,
Any suggestions for using CS or any other treatment for extreme dry mouth?
Tried MMS and a slight dry mouth has turned into extreme dry mouth --pain, and
only being able to eat soft foods. Stopped MMS. I have done the godzilla thanks
to suggestion from this site

> I have tried oil pulling, clay, tooth soap, no tooth paste, baking
soda, peroxide. I have MCS so I am sensitive to regular mouth washes and
 toothpaste.