 From: Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Nutribullet

Hi Pat,
You were lucky to choose the Nutribullet! It's got a lot more power than the
earlier Magic Bullet. I've lost quite a bit of weight with the convenient
Nutribullet smoothies I make (often just spinach and pear or kefir and banana
with supplements). I'd had a Campion but clean-up was a chore and so much of
the good in organic veg.s and fruit was lost in the eliminated skin.

I've found that it's good to take the 'max fill' line very seriously or you
will get overflow. If that happens, immediately turn just the power base upside
down and rap it sharply over a towel so whatever liquid escaped doesn't run
down into the motor area.

Yes, it IS hard to unscrew, especially when hands are stiff in the morning. I
put a broad elastic band around the large cup and that gives me a better grip
when unscrewing the blade-top or the plastic rim/handle piece.
A couple of friends with big Vitamixes now prefer the simple convenience of
their Nutribullets. I bought three for family members this Christmas. One takes
his to work! (Wish I had stock in the company!) You're right about not minding
if they don't last as long as the pricier blenders. Their price makes
replacement in a couple years not so very odious. We're on the road a lot in
our Airstream and will love the compact size. Enjoy!
Be well,
Léna