what else is Willard Water good for?  Thanks, Jess

From: Nenah Sylver
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 3:53 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>CS and Extreme Dry Mouth

RaVen  wrote: Being a Sjogren sufferer - I appreciate this info on Willard
Water. I tried to find a website of Nutrition Coalition but ended up getting
some churches, colleges or some charity organization. Can you please provide
the Nutrition Coalition's url address/contact information? Thanks for the
valuable input!

See https://www.willardswater.com/store/index.php

And for info about imitation Willard Water, see

http://www.willardswater.com/information.php?information_num=1  From that page:

“Unfortunately, a great many people who think they've used Dr. Willard's Water
have NOT. For years, there have been (and still are) imitation products on the
market as well as products that were not made and bottled at the plant which
contained some of the real product but not in the proper concentration. Both
the imitation products and the wrongly concentrated products have often been
perceived as being Dr. Willard's Water due to misleading marketing by the firms
selling them....buy what is made and BOTTLED at the Willard manufacturing
plant, leaving no possibility for improper dilution, mixing, or bottling of it
by anyone not experienced in handling this unique product. Nutrition Coalition
has been bringing you genuine Dr. Willard's Water longer than any other
marketer...since 1982. We GUARANTEE that's what you're getting--the real thing,
in its full concentration…”

Best,

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

www.nenahsylver.com; www.rifehandbook.com