Melody wrote: But what I need to know now is :** if anyone has used CS as an
eye drop to treat beginning cataract development.** I got DX with them last
week ( both eye) and of course the Dr.wants to "fix" then for me.

===========================

Melody,

I got some eye drops said to help with cataracts and many other eye
problems. I had the beginning of cataracts-I could see areas of a printed
page "graying out" on me-and bought 6 boxes, which is how many the company
suggests would be needed for a course of treatment.

They work! They are called Can C Eye Drops, and here's the info:

Wise Choice Medicine

US Office: +1.800.861.4936

US Fax:     +1.800.861.4936

E-mail: i...@wisechoicemedicine.com
Web Site:  http://www.wisechoicemedicine.com/

As for spraying colloidal silver into the eyes, I do it all the time when my
eyes are tired or there's an infection or when I happen to scratch the
cornea (which isn't to often). It's very safe and effective. I made up a
mixture of colloidal silver and Willard Water (just a few drops) and put it
in a spray bottle. You can get the Willard Water here:
http://www.willardswater.com/information.php?information_num=4
<http://www.willardswater.com/information.php?information_num=4&gclid=CNqcz6
3-orUCFYGpPAodEB8AOA> &gclid=CNqcz63-orUCFYGpPAodEB8AOA

Make SURE to get the WW here and not elsewhere, because elsewhere they
dilute it and it's no longer real WW-which is why it's cheaper elsewhere,
but you won't get the results you need.

I am unable to say whether or not a WW/CS mix would help with cataracts or
not. But I DO know that the Can C Eye Drops DO help, and rather rapidly. So
they are worth getting. I would do it immediately.

All the best to you,

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com;
<http://www.rifehandbook.com> www.rifehandbook.com