some guy answers the 800# on the bottome of my unit, but all webpages are
shut down.
the guy wanted my phone# which i said no, you'll haqve to get it from
callerID... and the conversation revealed he could be of no help as there
are no longer any parts or service whatsoever available.

so that means any NIB NOS units available to purchase have no warranty at
all.
they do pop up on ebay still and sell pretty cheap.

i need the clear top pieces for my medisana as they got lost in a move.
if anybody has their unit die i'll buy the top clear parts pleeeeze!.