I also love my Silver Puppy - super easy, fits perfectly over a quart jar
(I make it a quart at a time), I have the magnetic stirring thing, auto
switch setting and it shuts off when done.  Basically it is pretty much
idiot proof.  When I am in high need I can make batches back to back no
problem and get a decent number of back up jars made for use or giving away
as needed.

Jaxi