What has your doctor said about your improved health? That you are naturaly
helping yourself, those stations are deadly to your body, of course your cost
of keeping healthy without Big Pharma has to be much cheaper!!

________________________________
 From: Judy Knowlton <judydownma...@roadrunner.com>
To: Silver List <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2013 9:20 AM
Subject: FW: CS>Afib -arhythmia? Self-treated

I have had uneven
heartbeat -- recognized first when I had my first child in
1957.
As I grew older, I
could "hear" the rhythm -- sometimes every 2 or 3 beats, then a
pause.

I have an "enlarged
heart." Lately (I'm 77) I have requested regular blood tests to discover my
mineral balances.  That got me to taking (on my own)
Vitamin C, D, E,
Co-Q-10, B-complex, krill oil, red yeast rice  and baby aspirin. And 8
glasses of water with a splash of appe cider vinegar.
The heart doctor
wanted me on a statin.  I loudly refused.  He said to me "Then why
don't you do what I do -- fish oil and red yeast rice."  THAT's what
doctors seem to do: push Pharma for others, natural stuff for
themselves!

When I started
"my" regimen, my heartbeat moved slowly to a pause about every 10
beats, to every 30 beats, to ...I quit counting afer 100 without a noticeable
pause.

Am I doing myself
harm? Perhaps. Less harm than doing what the doctors might have wanted? I
suspect so.

I found myself in
the ER a year ago with a badly "flopping" heart. I had failed to take
potassium for a few days and had changed my diet
quickly. The ER gave
me an IV bag and 2 pills of potassium and sent me home. It was a scare and
a warning.