 From: mgperrault <mgperra...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Stem Cell

How I remember it is that silver ions alone de differentiate, but that the
voltage was required for the regeneration.  Becker could take a nerve from the
skin and reroute it to the injury and this was enough voltage for regeneration,
but indeed in humans the natural voltage will reverse too soon for full
regeneration.  Bones produce voltage from the piezo electric effect, but they
have to be stressed for this, hence using a broken limb sooner than later.
There are also stem cells all over the body.  Silver could be half the equation
for major regeneration, if only we could properly engineer the voltage....which
does not seem very hard.  But de differentiated cells without the proper
re-differentiation seems like it could be a scar tissue promoter.  Indeed a
family member showed me scar tissue on his for-arm after having kept it
bandaged with CS.

On 3/22/2013 5:55 AM, Neville Munn wrote:

>If memory serves, Becker showed that the body generates a small voltage
>directly upon initiation of and at the site of the wound or insult.
>

>I wonder if that automatic generation of voltage the body produces at the
>site, which I think he had to get special instrumentation engineered to
>register, is some primeval message the body sends out to promote
>de-differentiation and re-differentiation of tissue or bone back to stem cells
>specific to the tissue or bone encouraging self repair, but once the body
>reaches a certain age those messages or that line of communication is lost or
>broken, hence that self repair is inhibited and/or lost forever.
>

>My other wondering is...Do Ag+ ions assist in bridging that gap in that line
>of communication the body is sending out looking for stem cells?  This may
>explain why Ag+ ions are so effective at the wound or insult site, they are
>working in conjunction with the bodies natural defence and/or repair
>mechanisms that have lain dormant once a certain age is reached, in all
>probability lost at the infant or child level?
>

>This a bit over my head being a layman but find it's extremely interesting to
>ponder such things.
>

>N.
>

>> From: a...@aptech.co.za
>> To: silver-list@eskimo.com
>> Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:01:56 +0200
>> Subject: Re: CS>Stem Cell
>>
>> From what i remember Becker applied a voltage along the
            limb to near the far side of the
>> wound. His innovation was that it is the presence of
            silver and the application of voltage that
>> stimulated the dedifferentiaton/redifferentiaton
            (regeneration) of the rats limb. We, and rats
>> don't have that voltage which salamanders do have, to
            regenerate. Lots of food for thought in