Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 12:47:27 -0700
From: jsmpren...@sbcglobal.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>How to clean jars for silver making

Hi,
Would you please share how you clean your jars for silver making.
I was told by Silver Gen not to put the glass mason jars in the dishwasher.
Only to rinse in how water.
I also thought they said to just keep reusing the jars ...no need to wash or
rinse them after a use.
As I recently posted.  I have white on the bottom of the recent batch. So
Sivler Gen said to rinse them in hot water.
Do others rinse or wash out their jars which they use to make silver in?
Thanks, Sandy