From: missy.ad...@live.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:04:57 -0500
Subject: CS>hello!

Good morning! My name is Missy and I'm new here. Thank you for including me as
I'm always looking for new, natural ways to heal my body. I started learning
about CS as I search for an answer to migraines. I have recently been showing
many symptoms of hypothyroidism and want to try CS to feel better.  I feel that
my symptoms could all just be linked to a candida overgrowth. I would love to
hear some thoughts on this!
Thanks!

Missy :)