I have too many people(family friends & others) who have used CS(Colloidal
Silver/mettalic particulate silver) And have had super results! Now IMHO I use
CS internally and only use IS(Ionic Silver/silver with an electron missing
giving it a positive charge).  I mix Aloe with IS and have a great gel tro use
on burns and bites as aloe is super good in its own right and when mixed with
silver does a super job on burns, scrapes. I keep a jar in my first aid kits
and a big jar at the house as I always am fixing the neighborhood kids bikes,
scotters, skateboards and whatever else they have on wheels. When they have a
scrape or cut they sow up at my door. Now I have always checked out with their
parents(amazing the number of single parents male/female that are in the apts!)
if it is ok even just to give a bandaid, as there is always one nasty parent in
the bunch! So far haven't run into them in the last 3 years. The kids all know
how fast the aloe/IS works. so
 I am the local computer repair/auto/emergency medic/bicycle repair guy in the
apartments. That's ok, as since I help the kids as old as 21 who had a car
problem, they keep an eye out on my place and if anybody screws with it I am
told and usually a parent will take care of it while I am gone. I like this
security!!  I help the kids/parents and I get help in return!, al works out
good for everyone(but the crook!) Ther are so many people out there trying to
sell their CS as the best, smallest or whatever!-- the truth is with a current
controlled CS generator you can build yourself, you can make a bunch of silver
to use very cheaply as you could take a bath if you had to!! I ell everyone to
build their own basic unit(4 - 9 volt batteries, CLD(Current Limiting Diode)
around 5mA, glass jar or beaker, silver wire/coin(99.99% silver), nice extras
are current meter, voltmeter, magnetic stirrer/heater, So for under
$100.00(cheaper if you have a 99.99% silver
 coin) you can build a CS generator that will make gallons of CS for pennies
per gallon! A whole lot cheaper than what I see systems being sold for!