There is a large collection of peer-reviewed type information
available on
the effects of certain B vitamins......on the mitigation/control of
nerve-related
insults.  Not the least of which is the long-running research of Dr. Roger
Williams
(University of Texas).....going back 40 years.  ( Dr. Williams work was/is
of WORLD CLASS
....in my opinion).
        The most pronounced beneficial action of B-6 (especially for carpal
tunnel syndrome
presentations----is claimed to be "effectiveness in improving the function
of the synovium
sheath surrounding the tendons".
          Actually, B-6 is one of the additional substances we have
included in our ":updated"
protocols addressing CTS (carpal tunnel syndrome) and "trigger finger" type
insults.  The reason I did not mention this in
my initial response, is because of the fact that our evaluations---for this
inclusion----are of too short a time-span
to generate reliable conclusions (two months).  However, the results...to
date....have been splendid.
          Our most promising protocol is one in which the volunteer starts
with a initial dosage of 300 mg daily, for
a period of 3 days....followed by a dosage of 100 mg daily----on a
continuing basis.
           We have achieved total remediation in 11 out of 11 volunteers
participating in this experimental
protocol.  Since adopting a slight variation of this protocol (some time
ago) I have been TOTALLY free
of ANY "trigger finger" insults....whatsoever.  Interestingly, it was my
own discomfort from a mild, but
continuing presentation of the condition, which prompted our interest in
the original evaluations.
          My congratulations to the individual who posted the excellent
results achieved in her personal
usage of B-6 type amendments.
                                  Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.

p.s.   It may be of note to mention B-6 (even in elevated dosage  e.g. 400
mg) has displayed no
hyper-vitaminosis........whatsoever.