Well we did so many things in the 2 years....antib through a LLMD in MO. Bed
ridden for most of that time while on some heavy duty oral and a relapse when
he went off, we researched the DP 100 and silver.
We were lucky to try one out first..he herxed on it, so we had to go slow.
Added into the mix we found through a really good ND, found he had mold and
West Nile. After 6 more months of her treating him he is now better. Still has
energy issues but was able to get back in school and life.
The whole body was a mess!
Good luck to your friend!

Sent from my iPad