On 7/8/2013 8:33 AM, Dave Neuman wrote:
Hi - I just have two unrelated questions:

1- Since we clean / prep storage bottles with Hydrogen Peroxide and Distilled
Water, can we take empty hydrogen peroxide HDPE bottles, thoroughly rinse them
with DW, and use them for short term storage of our CS? I have a COM-100 tester
to check the bottles after prepping to see if there are any discrepancies. This
would solve a problem of mine with giving some away to friends.

The bottles are excellent for storing EIS.
2- Has anyone purchased their silver wire from CC Silver and Gold Inc? They list 12 ga.
.9999 silver at $20 /ft. which seems like a decent price - the company is more jewelry
based than for CS production. The silver is listed as "dead soft." Since I am
in my learning stage, just wasn't sure.

I have purchased from CC silver.

Marshall
Thanks so much - Dave Neuman