You might want to look into the  CoQ10  from Newearth.com.
It has a small amount of thesuper  B/G algae from Mt Shasta
I will,  over a course of time rebuild  the  body  with the  stem
cells  of your own bone marrow.
Research  papers were  released in NZ some time  ago but  it isnt
being talked  about  in  NA.
Tara

On 10/17/13, Melly Bag <tita_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Debbie,
>
> I suffered from UTI.  It started at around 8am.  I immediately took 1 tsp CS
> with 1/2 ml DMSO every 20 minutes then drank lots of cold water.  I was
> urinating with blood and much burning pain every few minutes.  By around
> 11:30, i was at the doctor's office i noticed the urge to go to the bathroom
> had somewhat lessened.  By twelve noon, it all stopped like nothing
> happened.
>
> As to failed kidney, ask your friend to google "COQ10 for failed kidney".
> There are lots of articles about it.
>

> Melly

Archives: